EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work
Page: << 1 >>
Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work
Post #203529 Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work

so i've moved the server from eosource to eoserv
while i did this some things happened , i've moved the server onto a vps , but while doing this the server doesn't show up on the online lists anymore

neither is mining working and some other stuf aint working correct , how do i change this ? can any one help ?

6 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #203530 Re: Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work

that's because EOserv is a vanilla Server Emulator, you need to add some of the features you want and compile it to your liking.

6 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #203531 Re: Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work

How do i put this in ?

6 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #203532 Re: Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work
program posted: (21st Aug 2017, 10:49 am)

How do i put this in ?

You should really learn to read the wiki, get EOServ's source, load it on Code Blocks, add the features that you need, compile and run it. done.
6 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #203533 Re: Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work

Please give more information. Please show your sln.ini file which will contain the info in showing it online. 

Also what revision are you using? 

6 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #203534 Re: Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work
Drewbob posted: (21st Aug 2017, 08:50 pm)

Please give more information. Please show your sln.ini file which will contain the info in showing it online. 

The sln was stopped a few years ago mate, you need to connect to the copy apollo is hosting, I believe it's got a link on the page.

As for the mining, eoserv is setup to emulate EO and the only features it has that EO didn't are small improvements, you won't get mining/fishing unless you code them sorry. I'm more than happy to share my mining code for the newest revision though if you pm me.

6 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #203535 Re: Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work
callum posted: (22nd Aug 2017, 12:34 pm)

Drewbob posted: (21st Aug 2017, 08:50 pm)

The sln was stopped a few years ago mate, you need to connect to the copy apollo is hosting, I believe it's got a link on the page.

As for the mining, eoserv is setup to emulate EO and the only features it has that EO didn't are small improvements, you won't get mining/fishing unless you code them sorry. I'm more than happy to share my mining code for the newest revision though if you pm me.

You still need to use the sln.ini to connect to Apollos sever list. 
6 years, 35 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Server not showing in the online lists also mining aint work