EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > how do i type in the folder correctly
Page: << 1 >>
how do i type in the folder correctly
Post #203128 how do i type in the folder correctly

# DropRate (number)

# Rate that items are dropped at
DropRate = 15%

how do I type it in the rates folder correctly so that it changes it from 100% to 15%

an I don't see anything in the misc folder about aoe , npc aoe

also where is the folder for the evnt room, devils gate, fishing, mining, etc

6 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #203129 Re: how do i type in the folder correctly

maybe it's 0.15 instead of % (it says number there)

"I don't see anything in the misc folder about aoe , npc aoe also where is the folder for the evnt room, devils gate, fishing, mining, etc"

Eoserv is meant to be as close to a replica of the original endless-online server as possible. You need to implement these items yourself. There is plenty of source releases on the forums. EoDelta is a very feature-rich open-source server source derived directly from EoServ (EoSource was also directly derived from EoServ but as you can see they kept it closed source). If you can find an EODelta download link that might help you a ton if you either use that source or use the source as a source (whoops too much usage of source here haha) of features to put into your EOServ. EODelta might have some crash bugs.
(this is why I am not recommending to use it directly straight out (you're not really a programmer right?)). But if you aren't a programmer you might actually have to use it because you might not know how to extract things from it.

Anyways there

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #203130 Re: how do i type in the folder correctly

k ill look into it an no I'm no programmer

6 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #203135 Re: how do i type in the folder correctly

Did you resolve the drop rate?

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 48 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > how do i type in the folder correctly