EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)
Page: << 1 >>
Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)
Post #203103 Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)

As stated in the title of this post... I'm looking for help with the tutorial that Hollow released on here: (https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/20657)

I followed the instructions very carefully and of course, I had to make some modifications to even get this far... I've fixed a few errors I came across, but now I'm stuck with these errors:

||=== Build: MYSQL+SQLITE in eoserv (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|

handlers\Law.cpp||In function 'void Handlers::Law_Request(Character*, PacketReader&)':

handlers\Law.cpp|36|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

fwd\world.hpp|10|note: forward declaration of 'class World'

handlers\Law.cpp|38|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

fwd\world.hpp|10|note: forward declaration of 'class World'|

handlers\Law.cpp|80|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

handlers\Law.cpp|89|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

handlers\Law.cpp|91|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

handlers\Law.cpp|92|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

handlers\Law.cpp|106|error: invalid use of incomplete type 'class World'

||=== Build failed: 7 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 2 second(s)) ===|

Here is a snippet of the code that is throwing these errors:

if (character->HasItem(1) >= int(character->world->config["LawMarriageCost"]))

{

character->DelItem(1, int(character->world->config["LawMarriageCost"]));;

^

The underlined, bold lettering is what the problem is, but what's wrong with it??? What am I missing here? Lol

7 years, 3 days ago
Post #203104 Re: Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)

Pretty sure newer revisions of eoserv make references to the World object via a member function of the Character object called SourceWorld(). Something like that.

Willing to bet that's your problem.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
7 years, 3 days ago
Post #203105 Re: Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)

I think you need to include this header #include "world.hpp" or depending on how your project is set up #include "../world.hpp"

7 years, 2 days ago
Post #203106 Re: Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)

Heh I really can't believe I missed that... I really appreciate it xD compiled just fine after world was included.

7 years, 2 days ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Help With Hollow's Wedding Tutorial Please!(Latest Revision:535)