EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > In need of new staff.
Page: << 1 >>
In need of new staff.
Post #203092 In need of new staff.

I have rid my server of most of my previous staff team who contributed to mapping, and quest-writing, due to them being far too busy or focused on other things to be able to help continue my servers growth. I'm currently looking for new staff to fill the empty positions.

At the moment I am only looking for one mapper, and one quest-writer who can be at least semi-productive and deliver on time. 

You will be given a guardian position for a short duration, turning into a GM after a bit of time goes by.

If you're interested in fulfilling a position working with us at Project Unity, please send me an inboxed message here and we will further discuss matters, as well as get a bit more in-depth.

7 years, 2 weeks ago
Post #203094 Re: In need of new staff.

PM'd

7 years, 2 weeks ago
Post #203096 Re: In need of new staff.

Well, contact me.

I have experience on map editing, pub editing, moderating, coding on small degree. Point is, contact me with pm if you need help. I have work on Alchemist-EO circa 2009, FFEO 2010, owner on both. Blackwater Park, admin, map maker, co-owner. Ananas EO Light Guardian. After that basic mentor and helper. If you need help, contact me. Easiest way is PMs.

---
Eoserv classes: Forum ghost, test player, ex-server owner, TOP 50, mapper & an
oldbie
7 years, 2 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > In need of new staff.