EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for an artist [paid]
Page: << 1 >>
Looking for an artist [paid]
Post #202884 Looking for an artist [paid]

Hi guys, i'm looking for an artist who can do some graphic design for me.  I'm willing to pay you for your work and effort as well.

The graphic will be based off of an EO character, preferably in a Chibi style.  Click For Example

You can leave a message here or PM me, whoever i end up hiring for this work i'll give more details in terms of height, width, format needed, as well as an image of the character via PM.

I'm open to different types of chibi style art if you feel you have something else that might look even better.  Cheers!:)

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202886 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

the closest chibi style that resembles eo (sort of) in another online game would be Maplestory. I assume you want something close to that.

Something like that I assume? :P

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202891 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

Posting this here just to see what people thing

Here's something I made quick

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202892 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

Never got into chibi, mainly because I never did cartoon/anime style drawings until recently. Played the hell out of MS though. But it would be a lot easier for people to understand what you are specifically looking for OP if you clarified a bit more if its iso, 2d, etc. or what exactly you're looking for. 

---
Former multi-server mapper.
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202894 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

What im wondering is why even post this here?

I think u typed in the wrong website bro.

Deviantart.com

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202897 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]
Misca posted: (14th Mar 2017, 07:30 pm)

Never got into chibi, mainly because I never did cartoon/anime style drawings until recently. Played the hell out of MS though. But it would be a lot easier for people to understand what you are specifically looking for OP if you clarified a bit more if its iso, 2d, etc. or what exactly you're looking for. 

Your profile avatar is a perfect example, something exactly like that but with different clothing.

Moonie posted: (14th Mar 2017, 07:37 pm)

Deviantart.com

I had thought about posting this somewhere else, but thought i'd give people here a chance first, people here know EO where as someone on deviant art might not.
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202902 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]
perfect posted: (14th Mar 2017, 10:23 pm)

Misca posted: (14th Mar 2017, 07:30 pm)

Your profile avatar is a perfect example, something exactly like that but with different clothing.

Moonie posted: (14th Mar 2017, 07:37 pm)

Deviantart.com

I had thought about posting this somewhere else, but thought i'd give people here a chance first, people here know EO where as someone on deviant art might not.

Ah.... I can't even remember where I got it from. I think it might of been some gaia creator, it's been so long o.o

Might switch back to my old MS avatar or the one stava made, idk.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202904 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

You're right. Not many people on Deviantart may know the "Endless Online" style. In this case simply use the name "Dark Ages MMO" and people will know what you mean. (as EO characters are basically a ripped off version of that) XD

https://www.google.com/search?q=dark%20ages%20mmo&tbm=isch

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202905 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]
Sordie posted: (15th Mar 2017, 01:43 am)

You're right. Not many people on Deviantart may know the "Endless Online" style. In this case simply use the name "Dark Ages MMO" and people will know what you mean. (as EO characters are basically a ripped off version of that) XD

https://www.google.com/search?q=dark%20ages%20mmo&tbm=isch

AAAAAA THEY RIPPED OFF EO! WE NEED TO ALERT VUL-R AND FILE A COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202906 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

Actually... EO was inspired by Dark Ages, Dark Ages was created before Endless Online. Vult-R copied Dark Ages, him and Arvid and a couple others played it together before deciding to make EO.

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202907 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]
Paranoid posted: (15th Mar 2017, 04:36 am)

Actually... EO was inspired by Dark Ages, Dark Ages was created before Endless Online. Vult-R copied Dark Ages, him and Arvid and a couple others played it together before deciding to make EO.

I think the sarcasm and joke went way over your heard.
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202913 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]
Destiny posted: (15th Mar 2017, 04:42 am)

Paranoid posted: (15th Mar 2017, 04:36 am)

I think the sarcasm and joke went way over your heard.

Yes. It definetely went over his heard. 
---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202914 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

And my spelling error went over my head.

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202928 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

I think you're in over your head.

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202937 Re: Looking for an artist [paid]

Sarcasm tends to go over my head quite often because I'm on the Autism spectrum, oh well. :)

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for an artist [paid]