EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > NPC Speech
Page: << 1 2 >>
NPC Speech
Post #202678 Re: NPC Speech

I was just making a joke and referring to your game Patcher and that time I made a joke about your coding skills. Hehe But I don't think you got the reference.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #202681 Re: NPC Speech
Soook
Yea I was aware of that before I posted, it's nice, but I was referring to his comments before he actually released that though.
I wasn't trying to be offensive in any way, I was just saying my opinion about those types of comments, especially in this particular situation.

Apollo
I seen your released code thanks, that's great.
I know you have done lots in the past, and I even acknowledged that in my last post.
I was just pointing out that the way you responded, was maybe not the best choice of words.
Any time someone responds saying 'this should have been done much better' without providing any detail of why, or how, is a questionable comment at the least.
Anyways, it's pointless to discuss more anyways, as it really isn't important, and you've explained your logic/reasoning/thoughts on the matter.
---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #203040 Re: NPC Speech

Callum wrote:

"You will need to change the NPCID sent in the map::msg function to a char also! It's a short atm I think."

Thank you so much! I was wondering why I couldn't get NPC speech to work. This makes a huge difference.

---
Just your friendly neighborhood Programmer-Man!
7 years, 1 week ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > NPC Speech