EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Help fixing tile rotation&black line?
Page: << 1 >>
Help fixing tile rotation&black line?
Post #202400 Help fixing tile rotation&black line?

So #1 - I can't rotate that tile in 4 directions which is problematic for corner pieces.

#2 - There are black lines on both of those tiles, but none of my other tiles.

Any solution to the two please? I don't know if a different application would help for the 4 corners I need with #1 there, but I just tried horizontal & vertical flipping in paint. lol.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202401 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?

Here's the issue

You can't just flip a tile upside down, you need to edit it a bit after. On your tile the very top of the tile has 1 pixel instead of 3, because you flipped it upside down, the bottom of the tile is supposed to have 1 pixel and the top 3 pixels. I'd suggest you to always place a empty tile (transparent inside) with just corners over a tile to make sure it fits properly.

Here's a sheet with all the tiles from that tileset, so you don't even have to bother fixing/making new tiles.

Click here to Download

(I assume they work properly, I haven't tested them)

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202402 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?

I appreciate it Stava, however, could you delete that post please? Those are custom tiles I'd not want released. :s

edit: ... I take back what I said right there ^ . I got juped.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202403 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?

Yeah.. uh.. Beware, some people are apparently selling stuff that was released free to use. I guess they're taking advantage of you not being able to search.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202404 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?
stava posted: (6th Feb 2017, 09:36 pm)

Yeah.. uh.. Beware, some people are apparently selling stuff that was released free to use. I guess they're taking advantage of you not being able to search.

I couldn't find those anywhere on the forum, I've searched this forum top to bottom numerous times over the last few weeks, only thing I've spotted is your 2D Iso mockup which looking at it NOW, the water on there is the same thing.

edit: turns out i'm blind.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202405 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?
stava posted: (6th Feb 2017, 07:51 pm)

Here's the issue

You can't just flip a tile upside down, you need to edit it a bit after. On your tile the very top of the tile has 1 pixel instead of 3, because you flipped it upside down, the bottom of the tile is supposed to have 1 pixel and the top 3 pixels. I'd suggest you to always place a empty tile (transparent inside) with just corners over a tile to make sure it fits properly.

Here's a sheet with all the tiles from that tileset, so you don't even have to bother fixing/making new tiles.

Click here to Download

When the fuck did you finish these

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202406 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?
Nurd posted: (6th Feb 2017, 09:58 pm)

stava posted: (6th Feb 2017, 07:51 pm)

Here's the issue

Click here to Download

When the fuck did you finish these

Yeah, what the heck. I've wanted those tiles ever since I saw them the first time.

Downloady loady load time. Thanks stava!

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202407 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?

Enjoy.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202408 Re: Help fixing tile rotation&black line?

Idk I just looked it up in my files after seeing the topic and I found these..

But yeah, yw

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Help fixing tile rotation&black line?