Page: << 1 >>
Devils Gate
Post #202281 Devils Gate

When it started it auto ran through all the waves no npc spawns can someone see why

and does giftbox 1 an 2 go together for it to work or are they 2 seprate things

MaxWaves = 3

RewardID = 45
RewardAmount = 1

DevilMap = 46
DevilX = 11
DevilY = 14

DevilLevelReq = 0
DevilRebirthReq = 0

StartTimer = 60

1.DevilSpawnX = 17
1.DevilSpawnY = 6

2.DevilSpawnX = 18
2.DevilSpawnY = 18

3.DevilSpawnX = 12
3.DevilSpawnY = 18

AutoStartTimer = 30
EndingTimer = 30

1.WaveNpc = 3
1.NpcAmount = 5

2.WaveNpc = 66
2.NpcAmount = 10

3.WaveNpc = 67
3.NpcAmount = 3

AllowEarthquakes = yes

ExpectIDs = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,43,44,45,100,101,102,200

#devil

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202283 Re: Devils Gate

I'm sorry this isn't much help but your best bet really is to post these on the eosource forums. There's a better chance someone will be able to help since everyone there is using the same server where as most here have their own mods.

I've never used eosource so I could be way off here. But there's an ExpectID's list? Is that meant to be used for the npcs??

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202286 Re: Devils Gate

So you'll want to change the following:

StartTimer = 60 to StartTimer = 60s - It has no time to go by without an 's' and will just run right through.

Other things you'll want to change would be these:

1.DevilSpawnX = 17
1.DevilSpawnY = 6

2.DevilSpawnX = 18
2.DevilSpawnY = 18

3.DevilSpawnX = 12
3.DevilSpawnY = 18

Remove #3, and change the top to to this:

DevilSpawnX.1 = 17

DevilSpawnY.1 = 6

DevilSpawnX.2 = 18

DevilSpawnY.2 = 18

Lastly, change this:

AutoStartTimer = 60

EndingTimer = 30

To this: 

AutoStartTimer = 1h

EndingTimer = 30s

That should solve any issues you have. 

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202289 Re: Devils Gate

I know but noones ever on eosource

and except ids are maps never allow to warp to I don't really under why you need maps never allow to warp to same with giftbox ini thers an except items so what am I suppose to every item that I don't want you to get in the except id rule that would be a lot of items

Still goes through waves not spawns npc an just ends

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202292 Re: Devils Gate
Plako posted: (29th Jan 2017, 12:57 pm)

I know but noones ever on eosource

and except ids are maps never allow to warp to I don't really under why you need maps never allow to warp to same with giftbox ini thers an except items so what am I suppose to every item that I don't want you to get in the except id rule that would be a lot of items

Still goes through waves not spawns npc an just ends

Have you tried rebooting the server?

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202297 Re: Devils Gate

yea I'm gonna try erasing it an saving then shutdown then rewrite it again

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202298 Re: Devils Gate

I really think this could be done pretty easily in EO+ with a couple of custom rules. The TimeElapsed rule which is not officially supported along with an NPC spawn action within EO+ plus a tie-in map property check to determine if Devil's Gate is active on that map would totally take care of this event. I am really surprised people still depend on the obsolete EOSource build for things like this.

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202299 Re: Devils Gate

wish I would have just used eo sever 7.0 but I didn't know about it til after but I so like the files in eo source better like the files in eo server have all the example an rules I guess you would say all bunched together eo source has them in each individual file but I did finally get it to work an I think yall will enjoy this devils gates not like any other ive seens after last wave you have 10 minutes before getting warped out wonder why 10 minutes lol hopefully my game will make it online I have a few other party places that will fun/tough still have a lot to do though new items/pixels are killing me though I just cant draw lol never have been good at it an pixeling I would easily say is harder and I'm alittle scared of messing with gfx files for I seem to bug my games through reshacker an this game is my best version yet just kinda hard to see whats to hard at this point I'm only lvl 7 myself

and for the files being bunch together I probably aint explainging that to well like say I click on data an go to event it like all the info is at the top in 4 long long long lines an I couldn't understand it I guess I don't know I'm just really glad you all are so helpful thanks a lot for your answers an help hope yall can see my game one day

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202300 Re: Devils Gate
Plako posted: (30th Jan 2017, 03:10 am)

wish I would have just used eo sever 7.0 but I didn't know about it til after but I so like the files in eo source better like the files in eo server have all the example an rules I guess you would say all bunched together eo source has them in each individual file but I did finally get it to work an I think yall will enjoy this devils gates not like any other ive seens after last wave you have 10 minutes before getting warped out wonder why 10 minutes lol hopefully my game will make it online I have a few other party places that will fun/tough still have a lot to do though new items/pixels are killing me though I just cant draw lol never have been good at it an pixeling I would easily say is harder and I'm alittle scared of messing with gfx files for I seem to bug my games through reshacker an this game is my best version yet just kinda hard to see whats to hard at this point I'm only lvl 7 myself

and for the files being bunch together I probably aint explainging that to well like say I click on data an go to event it like all the info is at the top in 4 long long long lines an I couldn't understand it I guess I don't know I'm just really glad you all are so helpful thanks a lot for your answers an help hope yall can see my game one day

If you've having difficulties with EOSource, let me tell you, you'll probably have more troubles compiling EOServ and all of the coding with it. It's a lot more complicated, but a lot more worth it in the end, and you'll learn a lot. 

Also, if you want to screw around with the GFX, copy all of them as they currently are and place them in a separate folder as backup so you can screw around with the current. Be careful though because sometimes you'll end up with 'EXE COMPRESSED' 'FILE MAY HAVE BEEN COMPRESSED USING AN EXE COMPRESSOR' on your GFX files.

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202306 Re: Devils Gate

well nevermind about my devils gate its not letting me add npc to a devil map well I can add them but they aren't there when devil opens only after it closes an I warp there they are there that sucks I made this big devil map to so when your donw with the waves you have something else to do for x amount of time before getting warped out

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202307 Re: Devils Gate
Plako posted: (30th Jan 2017, 08:11 pm)

well nevermind about my devils gate its not letting me add npc to a devil map well I can add them but they aren't there when devil opens only after it closes an I warp there they are there that sucks I made this big devil map to so when your donw with the waves you have something else to do for x amount of time before getting warped out

Can you show me your devil's gate file? Entirely?
7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202314 Re: Devils Gate

well I have it working the wave npc spawn but I had an idea to add npc to the map through mapper an after the devil gate was over you would have 10 minutes to kill the npc I put on the map then get warped out the waves npc spawn fine an devils gate works fine but the npcs I put through map spawning aren't there when you use #devil but after devil is over an it warps you out. If I warp to map 45 which is devil the npc I put there are there. but  wish the npc would be there when you warp #devil so now I'm goin to drop the kicktimer back to 30 seconds

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202316 Re: Devils Gate

Well that's your problem right there. You can't spawn NPCs on the same map that Devil is on. Try it the next time a wave ends, it will trick Devil into thinking a wave is still continuing.

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202324 Re: Devils Gate

can anyone see my profile pic

7 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #202325 Re: Devils Gate
Plako posted: (31st Jan 2017, 06:16 pm)

can anyone see my profile pic

Nope ;O
7 years, 12 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>