Page: << 1 >>
Pixels lol
Post #202260 Pixels lol

so I finally figured out how to cut out 1 of the 17 armor templates.yeah so oce I got the first image all alone I spent an hour or so making my first armor from scratch(using graphics gale btw) ive never made an armor from scratch but I have saved all eo armors onto a file on my desktop an ive like recolored 2 armors an maybe added shouder pads an I needed those to game already at first they weren't on the character right I had to go back through all the 17 I redid an move them to the right place (trail an error lol) then reshacked them into game muit times befire right I was like ahhhhhhhhhh annoying. but anyways the armor from scratch well when I cut that one out an got it on it own paper if you will I didn't take into a count that, that little image I cut out was goin to still be a little image when I saved found it out after the time I put into making it lolololololol I'm hopeless a lot of head scratching eye rubbing goin on with me making a game is tuff an I never thought about what all goes into a eo server all the many years ive played it until now so for those who have successfully created there own game with there own ideas an pixels yall are A's in my book LOVE EO LOVE YALL  (boowho for me)

7 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #202263 Re: Pixels lol

Ah you can get there if you really put your mind to it mate. You left my server to pursue your own server, so continue with it and make it happen even if it's not out for a while. Trial an error is one thing, that's for sure. Just keep at it.

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #202264 Re: Pixels lol

thanks man an I wouldn't say I left I just spend all my spare time trying to create

7 years, 13 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>