EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > How would I go about adding my server to a VPS?
Page: << 1 >>
How would I go about adding my server to a VPS?
Post #201793 How would I go about adding my server to a VPS?

Planning on purchasing a VPS service through Interserver, wondering how I would go about adding my server to it for hosting.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #201803 Re: How would I go about adding my server to a VPS?

Well for a windows VPS, once the VPS is set up via Interserver you will have to log on it and enable "remote desktop connection".  Once you do that you can connect via your desktop using the IP, Computer name and password to connect.  When you are connecting you should be able to set up what hard drives you want to connect from your main desktop to the VPS.  Once that's done connect and drag the trunk file over to the VPS. Then set up the IP and run it from there!

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202014 Re: How would I go about adding my server to a VPS?

what will happen is your server host will provide a means to access and control your VPS from your computer. then you just need to transfer the server over and double click it to run it like normal. (set it up like you would on a new computer)

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 13 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > How would I go about adding my server to a VPS?