EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Eoserv Wishlist!
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Eoserv Wishlist!
Post #201481 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
damis posted: (17th Nov 2016, 01:27 am)

Lmao. FE is able to do all of these... how can't the other servers?

Lmao you said that like it was a huge achievement.. I'm sure there's other servers that can do these 4 small things.

Ontopic: I may be wrong here, but from what I remember elevations used to pay some of the decent coders in the community for such features. (I think Addison made the pet code?) So yeah, not everyone is willing to pay for codes I guess.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201485 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!

I would gladly pay someone to put all those things I asked for in the newest version of eoserv for me ;P Just not sure I can afford their fee heh

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201487 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!

Each private server started from an EOSERV base and each 1 of my projects required different things for example my Pandemonium server which was a heaven hell type had alot of extra features stat buffs a pet leveling system over powered posionous and demon npcs that could cast spells and or speed ghost  compared to my expanded main type server Origins  which didnt require alot of extra code.
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201489 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
callum posted: (17th Nov 2016, 02:27 am)

Lmao you said that like it was a huge achievement.. I'm sure there's other servers that can do these 4 small things.

Ontopic: I may be wrong here, but from what I remember elevations used to pay some of the decent coders in the community for such features. (I think Addison made the pet code?) So yeah, not everyone is willing to pay for codes I guess.

Not at all. It's just people have to ask about it and people are acting like it's an impossible task, yet it has already been done.

edit: and as far as my post looks, it looks like I'd be implying over anything that Elevations is an idiot, and if it can be done on his server, it can be done on any with ease. Though that's not the case either.

I need to work on wording so people don't misinterpret. lol.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201490 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
damis posted: (17th Nov 2016, 01:33 pm)

Not at all. It's just people have to ask about it and people are acting like it's an impossible task, yet it has already been done.

edit: and as far as my post looks, it looks like I'd be implying over anything that Elevations is an idiot, and if it can be done on his server, it can be done on any with ease. Though that's not the case either.

I need to work on wording so people don't misinterpret. lol.

Why are you bashing Elevations? Oh right, it's the "cool" thing to do on here and you want to be liked by people you deem "popular" on a forum for a dead game, and wiggers. It's really pathetic and you should stop and reevaluate your life. You're the type of person that'll start praising him if the entire community started to praise him.

On-topic: Many of these codes would be ok for Eoserv, but that isn't the problem. The problem is that you all don't advertise outside of the Endless-Online community. You come here or go to Eosource to try to advertise and by then, the people you are trying to recruit are already comfortable in another server. Ex: Fallen evolution, EE, Bones, Ect.

None of these features would do jack squat if you don't advertise outside of your comfort zone. Try getting some outside recruiters to recruit people to your server and try to stay away from the normal E-O players to avoid the almighty Ddos attacks. Then and only then should you focus on these "extra" (and by extra, I mean features that wouldnt make or break the game) features. One more thing. To really have a successful server, keep the shit off of these shitty slns because there's alot of immature, jealous twats that'll get mad and sabotage. I know I went a little bit off topic, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201492 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!

You are completely wrong I have not paid anyone to help me code FESERV (which uses old eoserv base including angelscript) I don't know why you would throw Addison's name around like he didn't do anything for this community, Addison contributed a lot to this community including helping with the quest system and law / marriages and bugs, Addison and i use to be good friends from when we use to work on eclipse (free mmorpg maker) games which i might add was long before EOSERV was even a thing you jackass.

Later on when i started my own server as we all know today as FE, Addison was more than willing to help me out and at that time i was still learning how to even code and this was during 2009-2011 and i have not heard from Addison since 2011 nor has he helped me with any more coding since then, Yes Addison did give me a base for pets which has later been extended and re-coded by me to include pet leveling, pet inventory/lockers and more systems/features that i have added to FESERV by myself You are just a fucking asshole to even bring this up its not even an insult considering everyone in this community helped build eoserv and smash bugs to turn it into what it is today you hatred fulled piece of shit you come on here to try and belittle my coding skills and you are just pathetic i have never come on here bragging about my servers features or how great of a coder i am so just get off my dick already dude. Get off my dick. No one cares what you have to say Callum, You are just here to talk trash and things you don't have facts or good evidence about, how the fuck did this turn into FE, Pet systems? and Addison? because you just love me dude, you want my dick or some shit
---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201493 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
elevations posted: (17th Nov 2016, 03:18 pm)

You are completely wrong I have not paid anyone to help me code FESERV (which uses old eoserv base including angelscript) I don't know why you would throw Addison's name around like he didn't do anything for this community, Addison contributed a lot to this community including helping with the quest system and law / marriages and bugs, Addison and i use to be good friends from when we use to work on eclipse (free mmorpg maker) games.

Later on when i started my own server as we all know today as FE, Addison was more than willing to help me out and at that time i was still learning how to even code and this was during 2009-2011 and i have not heard from Addison since 2011 nor has he helped me with any more coding since then, Yes Addison did give me a base for pets which has later been extended and re-coded by me to include pet leveling, pet inventory/lockers and more systems/features that i have added to FESERV by myself You are just a fucking asshole to even bring this up its not even an insult considering everyone in this community helped build eoserv and smash bugs to turn it into what it is today you hatred fulled piece of shit you come on here to try and belittle my coding skills and you are just pathetic i have never come on here bragging about my servers features or how great of a coder i am so just get off my dick already dude. Get off my dick. No one cares what you have to say Callum, You are just here to talk trash and things you don't have facts or good evidence about, how the fuck did this turn into FE, Pet systems? and Addison? because you just love me dude, you want my dick or some shit

I never said it was a fact, even highlighted where I said think, but you obviously didn't read that part. It's funny because it wasn't even me who brought up FE lmao (not as funny as you calling it FESERV) I was just replying to damis who used FE as an example (then later highlighted you were an idiot), I'd have said the same whether it was FE or not.

I don't understand why you go all out rage mode though (Cause that's not like you at all is it /sarcasm). You took everything I said out of context and just read it how you wanted to see it, like an attack. Why would you call out me using Addisons name then admit he made the code? You make no sense at all. (Not like he's done more for the community than you ever did)

And lastly, I used the pet system as an example as that's common knowledge that one of the big servers had a major code system done for them.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201494 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
callum posted: (17th Nov 2016, 03:32 pm)

You are completely wrong I have not paid anyone to help me code FESERV (which uses old eoserv base including angelscript) I don't know why you would throw Addison's name around like he didn't do anything for this community, Addison contributed a lot to this community including helping with the quest system and law / marriages and bugs, Addison and i use to be good friends from when we use to work on eclipse (free mmorpg maker) games.

I never said it was a fact, even highlighted where I said think, but you obviously didn't read that part. It's funny because it wasn't even me who brought up FE lmao (not as funny as you calling it FESERV) I was just replying to damis who used FE as an example (then later highlighted you were an idiot), I'd have said the same whether it was FE or not.

I don't understand why you go all out rage mode though (Cause that's not like you at all is it /sarcasm). You took everything I said out of context and just read it how you wanted to see it, like an attack. Why would you call out me using Addisons name then admit he made the code? You make no sense at all. (Not like he's done more for the community than you ever did)

And lastly, I used the pet system as an example as that's common knowledge that one of the big servers had a major code system done for them.

And what did you ever do for this community callum? Last i recall looking all these years back? Oh yeah absolutely nothing so fuck off Addison was at least recorded on the dev page sausage made so he must of been way more important then you ever was how does that make you feel? oh yeah obviously jealous cause you have to bring up his name.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if callum would pay to have his name on the dev page

https://eoserv.net/devs
---
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201495 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
elevations posted: (17th Nov 2016, 03:39 pm)

And what did you ever do for this community callum? Last i recall looking all these years back? Oh yeah absolutely nothing so fuck off Addison was at least recorded on the dev page sausage made so he must of been way more important then you ever was how does that make you feel? oh yeah obviously jealous cause you have to bring up his name.

I never said I've done anything for the community? Only a few small releases. But I don't go around lying 24/7 like you do. Trying to say you don't brag lmao, you've only gone and done what?:

Used Sausages software he's developed and released for the community (for free) and changed the name, removed the code you didn't make and released it under a different, but very similar name?

Outright ripped off the EOSERV website for the custom revision you're hosting, (Not to mention you even backdoored that?)

Constantly bickering with Apollo about FE/SLN lists? (And now you're starting with me?)

Ratted 90% of (community) people who played your server.

Constantly insulted people in the community because you hate that they know how much of a pathetic idiot you are.

The list goes on, but we've already ruined the topic so i'll finish up the post and leave the topic be. I understand that hollow had the major part of the eosource custom rev but you've taken it upon yourself to provide support and hosting (and I believe the backdoor went in when you started developing it?). If you want to keep it up feel free to inbox me.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201496 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
callum posted: (17th Nov 2016, 03:47 pm)

I never said I've done anything for the community? Only a few small releases. But I don't go around lying 24/7 like you do. Trying to say you don't brag lmao, you've only gone and done what?:

Used Sausages software he's developed and released for the community (for free) and changed the name, removed the code you didn't make and released it under a different, but very similar name?

Outright ripped off the EOSERV website for the custom revision you're hosting, (Not to mention you even backdoored that?)

Constantly bickering with Apollo about FE/SLN lists? (And now you're starting with me?)

Constantly insulted people in the community because you hate that they know how much of a pathetic idiot you are.

The list goes on, but we've already ruined the topic so i'll finish up the post and leave the topic be. I understand that hollow had the major part of the eosource custom rev but you've taken it upon yourself to provide support and hosting (and I believe the backdoor went in when you started developing it?). If you want to keep it up feel free to inbox me.

Me 24/7 lying? ahahaha that in itself is a lie from you, Everything you said is a lie and just your opinion without any facts or evidence, Constantly insulted people in this community? and you havn't? You just use fights i have on here with other people and entirely different scenarios to fill your list of reasons. When they have no relation to your little grudge/beef with me. Ratted 90% of the community? once again where is the evidence? And if i ratted 90% of the community they would be shivering in their boots by now so once again another lie made by you, You are full of shit and you know it and if that is honestly all you have, its pathetic, Ripped of EOSERV are you kidding me this isn't even a point, EOSERV is open source, i didn't "RIP" anything, and you wanna start saying that shit for renaming it?? Why don't you call out everyone who has ever called their EOSERV revision something different huh? how about Apollos "Vodka" or Several other renames and custom revisions made by this community you dipshit.

I have openly admitted eosource and FESERV are running eoserv as a base, its not a "RIP" or hidden information you spastic.
---
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201497 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
elevations posted: (17th Nov 2016, 03:56 pm)

Me 24/7 lying? ahahaha that in itself is a lie from you, Everything you said is a lie and just your opinion without any facts or evidence, Constantly insulted people in this community? and you havn't? You just use fights i have on here with other people and entirely different scenarios to fill your list of reasons. When they have no relation to your little grudge/beef with me. Ratted 90% of the community? once again where is the evidence? And if i ratted 90% of the community they would be shivering in their boots by now so once again another lie made by you, You are full of shit and you know it.

Sausage even made you a topic (That's 1 point proven FACT and shows you're a liar again) Topic

People don't fear you because you're an idiot and now people are aware of RATS the main issue is you ddossing them. I'm sure if anyone cared enough to have one of your old clients around (fuck knows why anyone would want that shit) they'd be able to prove the rat.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201498 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!
callum posted: (17th Nov 2016, 04:01 pm)

elevations posted: (17th Nov 2016, 03:56 pm)

Me 24/7 lying? ahahaha that in itself is a lie from you, Everything you said is a lie and just your opinion without any facts or evidence, Constantly insulted people in this community? and you havn't? You just use fights i have on here with other people and entirely different scenarios to fill your list of reasons. When they have no relation to your little grudge/beef with me. Ratted 90% of the community? once again where is the evidence? And if i ratted 90% of the community they would be shivering in their boots by now so once again another lie made by you, You are full of shit and you know it.

Sausage even made you a topic (That's 1 point proven FACT and shows you're a liar again) Topic

People don't fear you because you're an idiot and now people are aware of RATS the main issue is you ddossing them. I'm sure if anyone cared enough to have one of your old clients around (fuck knows why anyone would want that shit) they'd be able to prove the rat.

Which i have already explained that backdoor, and have no reason to explain it again,just because sausage got on his highhorse and pointed out a backdoor in EOSource does not mean i intended to use it for malicious intentions, that's over analyzing and blowing it out of proportion like you are, and you are just a hatred full asshole that wants to run with it and that's ALL you got. And not like any other developers in this community has added backdoor to their revisions am i right #coughcough Sausage@Sordie? You have one post sausage made from 4 years ago  and thats all you got to backup your constant bullshit? Good one, The only rat that i'm aware of callum is you. Your the dirty rat. You are just here to start shit and drama when you have no evidence of your claims and are talking about shit that happened years ago, Let it go callum boy, let it go. EOSource backdoor ended a long time ago buddy, Look at the date, No one gives a fuck. You are the one who is constantly bringing up my name and constantly bringing up the past, addison? How long ago was this? why dont you bring some facts oh yeah cause you have none, You don't know half the shit your talking about and thats why i reply back in a rage because you are a greasy monkey trying to start shit off any banana you can find. Saying what ever crap you want without consequence?? you arent anything special, your comments are trash and you should just stop fucking bringing my name up so i don't have to reply to your stupid ass every thread and once again you are the one bringing me into it and dribbling your own trash talk along with it, you even admitted you didn't know if it was true or not so then shut the fuck up if you dont know.
---
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201499 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!

Are you guys really fighting over pet codes? Seriously, most everything in EOSERV can be reworked to do something differently, in this case NPC actions. It doesn't matter who made it because it is extremely simple to do. I never wrote that garbage in because it looks like a cluster fuck. I doubt Elevations ripped off anyone, but there were some early days where community sharing happened a lot. Some things in the unimplemented features are so straight forward that if you have been paying attention to official releases, your code might look identical to someone else's. I don't think anyone here but Sausage really has the right to toot their own horn. Everyone else's work within eoserv can only be inspired or derivative.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201501 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!

dont even bother arguing with callum he's actually the worst. Acts all high and mighty but has accomplished nothing to back up his attitude. Nothing worse than that. Seriously you're wasting your time even acknowledging his existance.

---
Tire me.
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201502 Re: Eoserv Wishlist!

It's just beyond me how you guys continue to argue over these things. Elevations, I can't believe you still have FE online. It's extremely pathetic to have anything to do with Endless Online anymore. You need to move on with your life.

I apologize for the shitpost.

---
The good times are killing me.
7 years, 23 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Eoserv Wishlist!