EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Ice and Fire?
Page: << 1 >>
Ice and Fire?
Post #201329 Ice and Fire?

so I have been using Ice and Fire, I used it a few years ago and had never any problems with it. But when my computer fried I lost everything, I recently redownloaded it. I make a character and its fine. but when I relog I get warped to event room repeatedly. All config file are clear and event file is empty. 

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201330 Re: Ice and Fire?

That is a very old custom rev. Even if someone here did know the cause of your problem, it would be in your best interest to dump ice and fire.

Upgrade to something new.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201331 Re: Ice and Fire?

You could always use EOSERV 7.0, it has a lot of updates including bug fixes and server features. Or you could use the eosource custom rev which has loads of features but I wouldn't recommend it.

Edit: For your current rev you said the configs were empty? If you've deleted the settings for the custom events/codes the server might not be functioning correctly!(not loading timer settings)

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201332 Re: Ice and Fire?
Cirras posted: (8th Nov 2016, 11:28 pm)

That is a very old custom rev. Even if someone here did know the cause of your problem, it would be in your best interest to dump ice and fire.

Upgrade to something new.

I know its old but I dont like eosource to begin with so thats the only one I even trust a little, idk why just a personal preference.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201345 Re: Ice and Fire?

cool, where can I get ice and fire?

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201348 Re: Ice and Fire?
Hacker_Alex posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:26 am)

cool, where can I get ice and fire?

google. eoserv, rev. list of compiled revs. you can still get ice and fire and dreamers from there. but they have been changed from what I can tell and they are no longer and stable as they once were.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201352 Re: Ice and Fire?

https://eoserv.net/forum/forum?page=topic&topic=18022

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201354 Re: Ice and Fire?
Hacker_Alex posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:35 am)

https://eoserv.net/forum/forum?page=topic&topic=18022

lol I could have just done that xD
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Ice and Fire?