EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Health regen and TP usage problems
Page: << 1 >>
Health regen and TP usage problems
Post #199493 Health regen and TP usage problems

Player's health won't regen anymore unless they are sitting down. I changed the rates for this and it worked at first but now they won't. In response I grabbed a brand new formula sheet and rates sheet but the same thing is still happening. Also, when I use spells my tp does not go down at all. Pretty much have unlimited tp from the start when you just have 10 on a brand new char. Any help would be awesome.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199494 Re: Health regen and TP usage problems

try turning off UseClassFormulas and see if it fixes it, if not it might be due to a messed up pub file

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199495 Re: Health regen and TP usage problems

It's already off... I was afraid It was due to a pub file. I've edited them quite a bit. That really sucks if it is.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199496 Re: Health regen and TP usage problems

I wouldn't go replacing all your pubs get yet, try the class pub first. if that doesn't work I'd suggest just having a fresh start and taking regular backups of them

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199497 Re: Health regen and TP usage problems

If I create a brand new character wearing no items, having no adjusted stats, and with no class shouldn't that take pub files out of the equation? Now sitting won't even regen my health I just replaced my database and my rates file again.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Health regen and TP usage problems