Gui Preview
Post #199318 Gui Preview

Comments, criticism?

This is my first GUI, i just winged it.

Credit for artwork:

Xlembros

Stava

EDIT: fixed a spelling error

Edit2: Ty for the advice sordie!! Changed it!

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199319 Re: Gui Preview

Try making all those yellow lines black and that black text yellow. It seems the wrong way around to me.

Love everything else.

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199321 Re: Gui Preview
Sordie posted: (23rd Jan 2016, 05:13 pm)

Try making all those yellow lines black and that black text yellow. It seems the wrong way around to me.

Love everything else.

Ur right, yellow needs to go.

Ty for the feedback! <3 :D

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199322 Re: Gui Preview

Password, not PassWord. And it's a bit hard to see it behind stava's derp head. And again what sordie said, the text is too dark.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199356 Re: Gui Preview

All I can think to say is we need a new word for a certain group of eo junkies.. something similar to weeaboo.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199357 Re: Gui Preview
PANDAMONIOM posted: (27th Jan 2016, 09:38 am)

All I can think to say is we need a new word for a certain group of eo junkies.. something similar to weeaboo.

Cock sucking faggot/s, ops that's my daily job my bad.

On-topic: I think the font is really hard to read personally, could do for a thicker outline and lighter color.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199398 Re: Gui Preview

Stava's too obvious, make him fade into the box more. Make the wording stand out better (add a color that isn't black) and make the wood a little darker. Some golden text should work nicely.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 9 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>