EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Page: << 1 2 >>
Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Post #199170 Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)

Karmageddon maps.

There are 83 complete working maps with warps and spawns. 

There are 114 maps in total.

Zipped winrar file is at the bottom of the folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z84rrj0n26l8grb/AACC5Tqlk5lTgkLZaIe6LvO-a?dl=0\

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199171 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)

I thought about posting a giant compilation of all my previous work and posting it, but not enough people are around to appreciate it anymore. The last time I checked I had about 97 connecting maps for the project I was working on, and countless other random ones I either published for servers or did requests for. Anyways, good job on the maps Moonie. 

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199172 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Misca posted: (9th Jan 2016, 05:10 pm)

I thought about posting a giant compilation of all my previous work and posting it, but not enough people are around to appreciate it anymore. The last time I checked I had about 97 connecting maps for the project I was working on, and countless other random ones I either published for servers or did requests for. Anyways, good job on the maps Moonie. 

Thanks!

U should post more maps i actually really like em lol

Edit: Btw Credit goes to misca for 2 of those maps, they were his and i simply edited them to my liking.

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199173 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)

You never know, there could always be a random who comes along and discovers the maps and uses them for his own local server. Even if it's only up for a few days lol.

The map editor also serves as a creative outlet for some, including me. Sometimes I just create maps for the hell of it..using legos would probably be a better way to use my time though.

---
The good times are killing me.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199178 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)

Nice. I don't play any private servers so it's nice to see something different. Far more creative than any of the maps on main. =]

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199179 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)

Shit. I'm 100x better than anyone here.

Besides Misca.

---
Tire me.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199180 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Mouse posted: (10th Jan 2016, 07:29 pm)

Shit. I'm 100x better than anyone here.

Besides Misca.

Release some maps then.
---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199181 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)

Id rather waste my time doing something fun than making fictional landscapes.

Plus ive already proven my talents.

---
Tire me.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199182 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Mouse posted: (10th Jan 2016, 11:27 pm)

lmao you just shown us proof you're an idiot.. Why are you still mad she was shit posting in your useless treos poll..

@moonie the maps are cool man ;o but does this mean you're not making your server anymore? there was/is quite a few people looking forward to it

8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199183 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
callum posted: (11th Jan 2016, 12:12 am)

lmao you just shown us proof you're an idiot.. Why are you still mad she was shit posting in your useless treos poll..

@moonie the maps are cool man ;o but does this mean you're not making your server anymore? there was/is quite a few people looking forward to it

Completely irrelevant. The point of my post is these maps are 6/10s at best, and that i am much better at it than she is. I would have posted that regardless of any previous altercations between us. Even if it wasnt moonie. The fact that its moonie just makes it better.

;o ;o ;o ;o ;o ;o shut the fuck up ok?

---
Tire me.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199184 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Mouse posted: (11th Jan 2016, 12:47 am)

Completely irrelevant. The point of my post is these maps are 6/10s at best, and that i am much better at it than she is. I would have posted that regardless of any previous altercations between us. Even if it wasnt moonie. The fact that its moonie just makes it better.

lol

Nice maps, hopefully someone finds a use for them or continues the server if you aren't making it anymore.

8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199194 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Mouse posted: (11th Jan 2016, 12:47 am)

Mouse just wants to make out with me inrl.

@callum

It's to much work and most likely wont be appreciated by the community anyways.

Shoutout to Hallow for implementing a working karma system tho.

You the bus man.

@sordie

---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199202 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Zack posted: (9th Jan 2016, 05:47 pm)

You never know, there could always be a random who comes along and discovers the maps and uses them for his own local server. Even if it's only up for a few days lol.

The map editor also serves as a creative outlet for some, including me. Sometimes I just create maps for the hell of it..using legos would probably be a better way to use my time though.

Well the project I was working on was a revamped main clone, making all the maps neater, bigger, etc. At some point I had started redoing some of the old gfx like those red/white buildings in aeven to be more like halowdale in shading/whatnot, but gave up on it. There were way too many unused maps in main that it was actually disappointing. Things like the fox/blob area and the mushroom/snail areas near estaq were barely even touched by anyone who wasnt grinding for lens of truth. Other areas obviously even more like the carnivos, but *shrug*

And I've pretty much given up on mapping, maybe if a reboot like Aureus comes out would I get back into it, but until then, it's too much of a hassle if no one will be using it. At least 2-3 years ago there were private servers out there that were actually trying to compete with EE/FE/SEO/BU/Main.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199204 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Misca posted: (12th Jan 2016, 12:00 am)

Well the project I was working on was a revamped main clone, making all the maps neater, bigger, etc. At some point I had started redoing some of the old gfx like those red/white buildings in aeven to be more like halowdale in shading/whatnot, but gave up on it. There were way too many unused maps in main that it was actually disappointing. Things like the fox/blob area and the mushroom/snail areas near estaq were barely even touched by anyone who wasnt grinding for lens of truth. Other areas obviously even more like the carnivos, but *shrug*

And I've pretty much given up on mapping, maybe if a reboot like Aureus comes out would I get back into it, but until then, it's too much of a hassle if no one will be using it. At least 2-3 years ago there were private servers out there that were actually trying to compete with EE/FE/SEO/BU/Main.

Thats why i keep most of my maps under 100x100. 

We just dont have the numbers anymore.

It honestly is so hard making a server.

Getting a dedicated team together is impossible these days.

In the end no one will probably appreciate it anyways.

---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199205 Re: Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)
Moonie posted: (12th Jan 2016, 12:13 am)

Misca posted: (12th Jan 2016, 12:00 am)

Thats why i keep most of my maps under 100x100. 

We just dont have the numbers anymore.

It honestly is so hard making a server.

Getting a dedicated team together is impossible these days.

In the end no one will probably appreciate it anyways.

Boni is making a server, might be worth pming her on treos if you still wanted to map or w.e I know she's looking for a dedicated team aswell.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Moonies Map-Pack Release (100+ maps)