EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Need suggestions on my login screen
Page: << 1 >>
Need suggestions on my login screen
Post #198254 Need suggestions on my login screen

So I was trying to make a login screen for Era Online but the background doesn't seem to match the buttons that I made. any ideas on how to improve it ? :o

8 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #198255 Re: Need suggestions on my login screen

I suggest adding a stroke outline to the logo. Then you need to make a choice regarding the background and buttons - Either make those buttons a more greyish color to match the background, or change the background to a browner shade to match the buttons.

Edit: Hideous 5 minute edit suggesting a direction to take it in. Would still suggest an outline around the logo or at least a contrasting browning of the edges.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
8 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #198257 Re: Need suggestions on my login screen

I changed the background. cuz I forgot to backup my graphics before I formatted my other PC xD

8 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #198258 Re: Need suggestions on my login screen
wesly posted: (4th Oct 2015, 10:51 am)

I changed the background. cuz I forgot to backup my graphics before I formatted my other PC xD

Nice. Try putting the logo from the first image into that second image. It'd look much more appealing. I'd also suggest brightening the buttons on the second image a little more too.
---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #198266 Re: Need suggestions on my login screen
Nurd posted: (4th Oct 2015, 01:17 pm)

wesly posted: (4th Oct 2015, 10:51 am)

Nice. Try putting the logo from the first image into that second image. It'd look much more appealing. I'd also suggest brightening the buttons on the second image a little more too.

I don't have a backup for the first logo tho xD
8 years, 29 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Need suggestions on my login screen