EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Bfxr-Sound Effect Creation
Page: << 1 >>
Bfxr-Sound Effect Creation
Post #198225 Bfxr-Sound Effect Creation

I lost the link/ name of this program a while ago, so I haven't been able to post it here. I finally looked around some more and found it again. =d
This is such an easy way to make new (good quality) sound effects, and there is a lot of different options/ features to help you do so. You never see people making new sound effects for EO, so here is a easy nifty way to do that. Personally I don't think the sound effects for EO are that good anyways!

The best thing about this, is you don't need to download the software to use it!

http://www.bfxr.net/

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 30 weeks ago
Post #198226 Re: Bfxr-Sound Effect Creation

I'm honestly not sure any sound effects that could fit into Endless Online could be made by this(As I feel it's less retro and more of traditional sound design where you put a microphone in-front of a guy walking on sand), but I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a fitting SFX as I used this software numerous times when practicing game jam type games(Quickly making games) and I know many people that love this software in prototyping ideas quick.

8 years, 30 weeks ago
Post #198230 Re: Bfxr-Sound Effect Creation
colbymsn posted: (2nd Oct 2015, 09:34 pm)

I'm honestly not sure any sound effects that could fit into Endless Online could be made by this(As I feel it's less retro and more of traditional sound design where you put a microphone in-front of a guy walking on sand), but I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a fitting SFX as I used this software numerous times when practicing game jam type games(Quickly making games) and I know many people that love this software in prototyping ideas quick.

I can assure you, if you know exactly what you're doing, you can make sound effects that fit Endless Online perfectly and sound much better than the original sounds do (in my opinion.) If I can find my personal sound effects I made quite a while back (on my desktop) I'll post em here later to show some examples. They honestly were not very hard to make when I did them previously either. =d
---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 30 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Bfxr-Sound Effect Creation