EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Classes with a command idea? also a player npc
Page: << 1 2 >>
Classes with a command idea? also a player npc
Post #198137 Re: Classes with a command idea? also a player npc
Hacker_Alex posted: (28th Sep 2015, 11:14 pm)

Gan posted: (27th Sep 2015, 01:55 am)

Basically its a job rank with command attached so people online can see oh your god class thats cool. now they can do their own command and kick people/mute people and unlock doors/lock doors and stuff .. Also I wouldn't have to add people to the certain god class when I am offline. I could tell a higher up person and then they can go to the map 1505034 or whatever and send the person there and the npc in the random blocked off room that allows no dieing or anything like a jail...allows them to join the class God (W) or God (M)  An if clicked the person joining it can also go back to their own rank. also can tell the higher up person to do it an they go to the room and can kick the person by clicking the npc and they can type in their name and can change their class back to normal/kick them. Such as warrior/mage/rogue type stuff then I wouldn't have to deal with.

Also we could do like a quest you give them a code aka security code and the pop up... pops up and you can enter in a code in the box. The secret code we would change every week or few months depending if things are needed. Or an item would work but would have to keep that secret and have to change the number so it cant be abused.

its a cool idea I think will have to figure it all out.

One massive problem with that. No one can be "God" for real, because in reality there in only 1 God and He is our Creator. Please change it to lowercase always.

Rofl, are you fucking serious? It's a game/server. It's a fantasy world. Religion has nothing to do with it, lmao.

kodyt posted: (29th Sep 2015, 12:58 am)

Nurd posted: (28th Sep 2015, 09:36 pm)

kodyt posted: (28th Sep 2015, 03:08 am)

I personally think kicking is un-needed.. Now jailing could be cool if you allow maybe some kind of timed warp or temp jail feature where people could get out after so long.

Kicking is more for fun, but can still be heavily abused.

EOSERV already has s timer for jails and mutes. Normally it won't allow the admin to make the command unless there's a time set afterwards. For example, $mute nurd 10m would mute me for 10 minutes. In some cases, saying $mute nurd would default to a 1 minute mute, or a jail would default to 10 minutes.

When did the jail time limit get put into the code? 

On a different note, the "gods" shouldn't be able to go over 15mins or so imo. 

I figured jailtimes were always added. Every server I've administrated had them, so I always just assumed.
---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #198157 Re: Classes with a command idea? also a player npc
Nurd posted: (29th Sep 2015, 11:32 am)

Hacker_Alex posted: (28th Sep 2015, 11:14 pm)

Gan posted: (27th Sep 2015, 01:55 am)

Basically its a job rank with command attached so people online can see oh your god class thats cool. now they can do their own command and kick people/mute people and unlock doors/lock doors and stuff .. Also I wouldn't have to add people to the certain god class when I am offline. I could tell a higher up person and then they can go to the map 1505034 or whatever and send the person there and the npc in the random blocked off room that allows no dieing or anything like a jail...allows them to join the class God (W) or God (M)  An if clicked the person joining it can also go back to their own rank. also can tell the higher up person to do it an they go to the room and can kick the person by clicking the npc and they can type in their name and can change their class back to normal/kick them. Such as warrior/mage/rogue type stuff then I wouldn't have to deal with.

Also we could do like a quest you give them a code aka security code and the pop up... pops up and you can enter in a code in the box. The secret code we would change every week or few months depending if things are needed. Or an item would work but would have to keep that secret and have to change the number so it cant be abused.

its a cool idea I think will have to figure it all out.

One massive problem with that. No one can be "God" for real, because in reality there in only 1 God and He is our Creator. Please change it to lowercase always.

Rofl, are you fucking serious? It's a game/server. It's a fantasy world. Religion has nothing to do with it, lmao.

kodyt posted: (29th Sep 2015, 12:58 am)

Nurd posted: (28th Sep 2015, 09:36 pm)

kodyt posted: (28th Sep 2015, 03:08 am)

I personally think kicking is un-needed.. Now jailing could be cool if you allow maybe some kind of timed warp or temp jail feature where people could get out after so long.

Kicking is more for fun, but can still be heavily abused.

EOSERV already has s timer for jails and mutes. Normally it won't allow the admin to make the command unless there's a time set afterwards. For example, $mute nurd 10m would mute me for 10 minutes. In some cases, saying $mute nurd would default to a 1 minute mute, or a jail would default to 10 minutes.

When did the jail time limit get put into the code? 

On a different note, the "gods" shouldn't be able to go over 15mins or so imo. 

I figured jailtimes were always added. Every server I've administrated had them, so I always just assumed.

Weird since I've jailed characters never added a time and left them in jail for 24hrs+ and they never got out. 
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 27 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Classes with a command idea? also a player npc