EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > EO Sprite Remake
Page: << 1 >>
EO Sprite Remake
Post #197248 EO Sprite Remake

I actually made two, but the first one isn't as nice as the second (in my opinion) and the second looks more EO. So yeah, what do you guys think? I made edits to colors, lineart and shading. Pretty much made the sprite look like it's been hitting the gym for a few months.

Anyway, lemme know what you think. If you wanna see the first one I made, lemme know and I'll post it.
---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197249 Re: EO Sprite Remake

Yeah. You buffed him up. He used to have saggy man boobs. Now he is swole. Nice job

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197250 Re: EO Sprite Remake
Redivivusnickos posted: (5th Aug 2015, 01:01 pm)

Yeah. You buffed him up. He used to have saggy man boobs. Now he is swole. Nice job

LMAO

rite?! all i saw was a 6 pack when i looked at this

i was all like

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197251 Re: EO Sprite Remake

Pixels were prolly a little too much, rofl.

---
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197252 Re: EO Sprite Remake

Lol. I wonder why no one attempted to give the sprites a nose, or a mouth.

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197253 Re: EO Sprite Remake
Redivivusnickos posted: (5th Aug 2015, 08:53 pm)

There's not really enough room for that much detail, with such a small sprite. You could make a bigger sprite, but then you would have to consider original EO weapons/armors ect, probably won't fit to the sprite.

Nurd- Nice sprite, reminds me of my old character sprite I made for my server a longgg time ago. It's long lost now, that was years ago.  =(

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197255 Re: EO Sprite Remake
shayne posted: (6th Aug 2015, 12:19 am)

There's not really enough room for that much detail, with such a small sprite. You could make a bigger sprite, but then you would have to consider original EO weapons/armors ect, probably won't fit to the sprite.

Nurd- Nice sprite, reminds me of my old character sprite I made for my server a longgg time ago. It's long lost now, that was years ago.  =(

Not only do you have to consider the EO weapons and armors but you also have to consider getting a custom client because the frames for the sprites are limited to the length and width of the sprite itself (as far as I know).
---
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197256 Re: EO Sprite Remake
Nurd posted: (6th Aug 2015, 01:13 am)

shayne posted: (6th Aug 2015, 12:19 am)

Not only do you have to consider the EO weapons and armors but you also have to consider getting a custom client because the frames for the sprites are limited to the length and width of the sprite itself (as far as I know).
Hmm, I didn't recall it being limited like that. You could be right though.

Edit- Nevermind I see what you mean, yea you're right.

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > EO Sprite Remake