EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Need Suggestion for GUI
Page: << 1 >>
Need Suggestion for GUI
Post #196860 Need Suggestion for GUI

Hey guys :) 

I need your tips and suggestions on how to improve the buttons on the GUI I'm currently making ( Currently on the login screen atm ) 

8 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #196874 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

Imo the GUI looks quite awesome, but maybe add some tribal'ish patterns on the boxes? :)

8 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #196885 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI
matiasmunk posted: (1st Jul 2015, 04:42 am)

Imo the GUI looks quite awesome, but maybe add some tribal'ish patterns on the boxes? :)

okay I will. anything else ? XD
8 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #196889 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

It looks really good, but the black inside the buttons/ui is alittle disappointing. I think it would be cool to fill it in with some cool texture so it doesn't look so bare. I would love to see the final product, as it's looking really good as is.

8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196892 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

Looks cool! The only thing I would do is change the size of the font in the create account, login to game, credits, and exit game buttons. There is too much blank space for my liking.

---
Love you too.
8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196902 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

I think it looks great.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196903 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI
colbymsn posted: (2nd Jul 2015, 08:22 pm)

It looks really good, but the black inside the buttons/ui is alittle disappointing. I think it would be cool to fill it in with some cool texture so it doesn't look so bare. I would love to see the final product, as it's looking really good as is.

Pretty much this. The black boxes and font on the left could be maybe +2 bigger.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196909 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

How's this Guys ? I removed the buttons on the left tho xD

I'm working on an update to this. I don't like those black dots on the Text. ( Left text's)

8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196913 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI
wesly posted: (7th Jul 2015, 01:42 pm)

I'm working on an update to this. I don't like those black dots on the Text. ( Left text's)

Oh wow, it looks really pretty without the buttons; never would of thought of that.
8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196914 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

Account password area is way to dark. I like the other shit with out buttons though.
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196918 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI
kodyt posted: (7th Jul 2015, 11:44 pm)

Account password area is way to dark. I like the other shit with out buttons though.

what he said
---
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”― Albert Einstein
8 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #196927 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

this is butt. all u did was mismatch ugly colors, change the font, and throw in a background.

not to mention u probably stole those borders and the background. (make sure to credit next time)

also, the "era online" title text is horrible. maxing out the bevel and emboss sliders on photoshop =/= unique title.

the second edit is even worse. the red looks terrible and u used a true black color on the text stroke which the eo client

marks as invisible. (these are the "dots" u were mentioning)

still, ur miles ahead of all the other gui's made in ms paint / gimp.

---
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #196928 Re: Need Suggestion for GUI

First one looked better.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Need Suggestion for GUI