EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Problems with GFX Editing.
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Problems with GFX Editing.
Post #193435 Problems with GFX Editing.

Here is the Problem.

The Edges are round, but in-game they have the black still in the corners. I thought black was the 000000 color code would make it transparent but obviously not, how can I fix it?

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193439 Re: Problems with GFX Editing.

Simple easy fix is make it the color of your background images. XD Lol, did you try and save it as a transparent background in gif/png format? I haven't edited the gfx in so long I have no idea if that would work or not.. been years.

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193440 Re: Problems with GFX Editing.

Ill try to save it as PNG or something and see if that solves it. Thanks.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193471 Re: Problems with GFX Editing.

unfortunately the GUI's do not have the ability to have transparent area's .egf files only support .bmp image format your only solution is either do what Cyanide suggested and make those tips the color of the back ground image which wont work for in game gui's so the other alternative is do not make the tips of the corners rounded like Windows 7 and Vista GUI's but make them squared edges like the abominable windows 8 seems to have adopted.

---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193480 Re: Problems with GFX Editing.

yea, i found it out the hard way ended up redoing my gui with squared edges. thanks though.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Problems with GFX Editing.