EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Weapon issue
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Weapon issue
Post #189380 Weapon issue

So I spoke with few friends about this issue, and we haven't figured out why it happens and how to fix it..

The issue is weapon I released here,

First I replaced a EO main weapon with the sword, and it all worked perfectly.. But when I decided to add it as new item things were different..

When I wear it with male gender, all frames work right except for walking frames, I don't see my character walking he just warps around.. On female gender it's working perfectly though..

And I checked all the frames I didn't make a mistake with naming frames 7501, 7502, 7503, 7504, 7505, 7506, 7507, 7508, 7509, 7510, 7511, 7512, 7513, 7514, 7515, 7516, 7517..

Also I removed the sword from Pub file and gfx, and added it all over again, that didn't solve the issue ..

Does anybody know what could be causing this?

here's the files if anyone wanna test:

dat001.eif

gfx017,018

11 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #189383 Re: Weapon issue

Client can't handle the sexiness of your art!

I have no clue have you tried adding a new item to see if the problem is creating a new weapon slot?

---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
11 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #189386 Re: Weapon issue

I'm not sure, but when ever you remove an item from the pubs it screws it up last time I checked.

---
Click 4 cookies: http://tinyurl.com/sneezing4lyfe
11 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #189387 Re: Weapon issue

Sounds like they're wearing an armor that isn't in the gfx. Is the armor invisible too?

11 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #189417 Re: Weapon issue

I had the same problem one time, when I walked the whole char disappeared, my issue was the numbering of the weapon in the gfx. I don't think it has anything to do with the pub files because if it was you would not see the weapon at all.

You can give me your pub and gfx file so i can check it out for you if you want, cannot promise you that i will find the issue, but I will try ^^,

Edit: nvm, see the download link now, I will test it :)

Edit: Ok i found it, you skipped the number 7504, so there is nothing wrong with the pub files.

http://speedy.sh/gUQ5d/gfx-017-018.rar

Nice that I could help you for once :)

---
Tales of Endless Developer
11 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #189419 Re: Weapon issue
Erwino posted: (11th Apr 2013, 09:46 am)

I had the same problem one time, when I walked the whole char disappeared, my issue was the numbering of the weapon in the gfx. I don't think it has anything to do with the pub files because if it was you would not see the weapon at all.

You can give me your pub and gfx file so i can check it out for you if you want, cannot promise you that i will find the issue, but I will try ^^,

Edit: nvm, see the download link now, I will test it :)

Edit: Ok i found it, you skipped the number 7504, so there is nothing wrong with the pub files.

http://speedy.sh/gUQ5d/gfx-017-018.rar

Nice that I could help you for once :)

Thanks a lot ! :)
11 years, 3 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Weapon issue