Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
GFX issue
Post #188480 GFX issue

Alright so here is my issue: I added two armors the way providence did in the video (and i made sure i did it right), but when i finished with the second armor i checked it and they pieces all showed up.. so i saved it and opened Eosource and my client. When i did that i got a popup saying my gfx 13 file is wrong and doesnt work with windows and when the game loaded up the armors were all gone. When i went to go locate the problem, which happens if i try to just replace again it says the armors are compressed with a .exe but the file isnt compressed. Any thoughts guys?

11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188482 Re: GFX issue

Get a new GFX 13 and try again =)

11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188483 Re: GFX issue

Is that really the only way to fix. What did i do wrong like how can i avoid it next time. Im new to this and would like to know how to do it properly.

11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188484 Re: GFX issue

When you add/replace new graphics to the gfx, make sure you save every 4-5 images. Less of a chance of corrupting the file.

---
Create your own destiny, don't let someone else do it for you.
11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188487 Re: GFX issue

Oh so it got corrupted? How the heck did that happen? Hmmph wierd.

11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188488 Re: GFX issue

The truth of the matter is, saving often will actually corrupt your file, complete the entire patch then save only once, in this fashion i have never corrupted a gfx, but saving often does. If you installed the gfx incorrectly it will show up as incorrect in game, but your gfx file will remain intact and uncorrupted.

11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188491 Re: GFX issue

That's weird, huh didn't know that. Kinda makes it scarier to work with, but oh well thanks i guess lol

11 years, 1 week ago
Post #188492 Re: GFX issue

I always do View -> Collapse tree before saving, and I have never corrupted my gfx files

11 years, 1 week ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.