EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Npc Editing Help
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Npc Editing Help
Post #188384 Npc Editing Help

I was wondering is there anyway to mod/edit what the npc's appear as on the "minimap" when you bring that up so you can figure out what npc is what without have to walk down and see I hope this makes sense and I don't seem like a noob thanks in advance

11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188386 Re: Npc Editing Help

It is a set bitmap within gfx002, specificaly bitmap 145. You can change what the symbols are thus you cannot have a specific symbol for every NPC. To access that bitmap you'll need a program called Resource Hacker, I'm sure you can find it online if you haven't all ready got it. I hope I helped!

11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188388 Re: Npc Editing Help

Thanks also would you happen to have any good GUI's since EO is down I cant find a download spot for one

11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188389 Re: Npc Editing Help 11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188390 Re: Npc Editing Help

^^ I've seen that one legendary but I like more of the Blue GUI just hate all the blue if that makes sense

11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188391 Re: Npc Editing Help

Well, you wern't really the right person as that's not what he was really asking for. Thus I'm sure that you can come up with some ideas, jot a few things down and have a crack at creating something yourself? If not I'm sure someone would volunteer if it was posted in the art section. It's a simple task and shouldn't take too much effort. Tell me some ideas and I'll have a go for you!

This is the bitmap you'd have to replace -

11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188392 Re: Npc Editing Help

Alright thanks all for the support and if you wanna take a crack at it I will post it over in the art section

11 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #188393 Re: Npc Editing Help
Braveheart posted: (3rd Apr 2013, 08:28 pm)

^^ I've seen that one legendary but I like more of the Blue GUI just hate all the blue if that makes sense

umm ok.
11 years, 4 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Npc Editing Help