EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > eoserv 0.3.1
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
eoserv 0.3.1
Post #1016 eoserv 0.3.1

i am useing eoserv 0.3.1 and i am in newbie room and cannot get out how do i exit the room?

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #1017 Re: eoserv 0.3.1

Well from what i read you have to fix the doors.

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #1019 Re: eoserv 0.3.1

yea but how do i  do that?

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #1163 Re: eoserv 0.3.1

Or make ur guy have adminship and put $warp # # # (Replace # and put a number for each-Also us #loc to find the map u went to or are on and right it down just in case u want to go back to it :)

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #1177 Re: eoserv 0.3.1

You can either compile your eoserv and make the doors work or you can go to heidisql and make yourself admin and warp to a diffrent map, or you could just change the map your character is on.The easiest way to do it is to use the admin warp command.To make yourself admin go to heidisql, then click the plus button next to the eoserv and click on characters.Once you are on the characters table click on the data tab.You should then see the name of your character.Scroll to the right untill you see admin.Under that you will see the number 0.Change that to 4, and click on the checkmark on the top of the screen to save it.Then reset your server and log in.Then to warp away type $warp map# x# y#. Change the # to the number you want to go to.For example  $warp 5 40 40 takes you to the middle of aven.

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > eoserv 0.3.1