EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > For all those people...
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
For all those people...
Post #976 For all those people...
Who don't know how to use MYSQL, go study the books. If you can't figure it out with the program hedisql with mysql server, then do the following, If you want to use the WEBCP:
Download any WAMP Server, (Easywamp is enough to get you going)
Install the wamp server, should come with everything you need for webcp/php and mysql...
You don't even have to download hedisql...
Next... after you turn on the Wamp Server, go to http://127.0.0.1/ in your URL, it should display some information, if it displays a PHPMYADMIN- CLICK it, because it will lead you to a PHP/Browser Based section that will allow you to do what you need to do to install SQL tables, ect. Its basically the web version of hedisql. Your default password/username is root for the PHPMYADMIN, you will need to create a new username of eoserv, and make a different database also named eoserv (You can have these two merged but for ease, separated is better so you don't mess up the eoserv account)

I don't care if anyone dislikes this post, I don't care if you disagree with it, just trying to help some noobs, and don't any noob ask me a question...
15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #1002 Re: For all those people...

THANKS!!!

It worked for me :)

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > For all those people...