EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Need help with commands
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Need help with commands
Post #887 Need help with commands

How do i make myself and admin. got my server up. also how to i make server available for others to join?

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #888 Re: Need help with commands

How did you manage to get the server to accept the login / register packet?

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #889 Re: Need help with commands

Did you use heidisql to make your mysql databases?If you did to make yourself admin open heidisql go to your database at the left side.Click the plus that is there, and go to the characters table.Then click on the data tab and you will see your character then scroll to the right untill you see admin.Under admin you should see 0.Change the 0 to 4 to be the highest admin rank.The ranks are in this order.
0.Player
1.Light Guide
2.Guardian
3.Game Master
4.High Game Master

Then to make your server where other people can join just have people change their endless online ip adress to your out ip adress.To see your ip click here.You may want to make a no-ip so people wont have to rember all those numbers.To make a no-ip click here.Rember people can only get on to your server as long as your eoserv client is open.Good luck with your server.

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #922 Re: Need help with commands

Ya i put my ip on host. but now eoserv pops up and closes..... and ya im able to make and set up accounts and ya i found how to make admin. just need to know why it closes when change the ip..

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #924 Re: Need help with commands

Ezra i need help with login everytime it just sends the packet.

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #925 Re: Need help with commands

how did you get registraition to work?

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #927 Re: Need help with commands

What do you mean. I click create a account when i'm done filling in all the part i click done or w.e and it doesn't do anything.

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #932 Re: Need help with commands

Sry guys, i had messed up on making so can log in so i had some help. ill ask the person if they want there name mentioned. if they dont want then i can say it so sry guys.

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #960 Re: Need help with commands

Where can i find a list of item ids?

15 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #961 Re: Need help with commands 15 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Need help with commands