Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
GFX limits?
Post #36916 GFX limits?

Are there limits to how many gfx you can have? Because i talked to someone a while ago and they said that you could only have like 7 kinds of either Wings and arrows. Is it true?

and if it is, can you extend your limits past GFX 9999?

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #36922 Re: GFX limits?

I think its like no more then 99999 But the odds of you getting that are fairly small.

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #36924 Re: GFX limits?

Your friend is right about wings. With wings/arrows/back equipment, you cannot add new ones. otherwise they appear on the players feet. which looks fairly odd i must say!

As far as other gfx goes, from what i know, the limit is not in the actual gfx itself. the client can only handle up to 99 of each item type. (from each different gfx)

This might not be 100% true though. please someone correctme if im wrong.

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #37085 Re: GFX limits?

There is no limit such as 99 u just have to have the number sequence right when adding in new gfx's as long as u have the sequence right there is no limit i had over 10,000 new items in my prototype client until some jackass hacked and crashed my pc now im having to start all over.

13 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #37102 Re: GFX limits?

10,000 really? .....

we have already discovered some of the items have limitations, so why wouldn't all of them?

i believe nerrevar is right.

13 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #37122 Re: GFX limits?

Ok this is how everything works as far as limits go. If its stuff such as wings and stuff there is a limit. But if your adding the same type of item as the same type that is the same as the last original item in that specific gfx file then there is no limit. I hope that explains it a litle better. Because everything after the last original item in that specific gfx file everything added in extra will act in accordinly with the last original item. Because there is no programing in the client to tell the client what that item is so anything extra is considered to be the same as the last original item.

13 years, 48 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.