EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > lewis999's EOserv rev 189
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 ... 28 29 >>
lewis999's EOserv rev 189
Post #47419 lewis999's EOserv rev 189

latest compiled release: mediafire

v1.1 beta 2:

- added a simple mining system as a substitute until my runescape like one is working
 - added $view commang
 - added $gn command (spawns npc from name)
 - fixed a few other small bugs
 - added event based commands (see here for details, only the first command is workingonthis release(event announcement))
 - added a cool little icon :)

Download: mediafire
               filefront

current features:
note: lines that are crossed out are features with bugs that need to be fixed
  • added Gift box's and Magic Scroll's
  • added Addison's law and marriage [link]
  • added Addison's and Apollo's Quest System [link]
  • added Jimymee's pet system [link]
  • added ananas' skill master [link]
  • added ananas' weapon effects [link]
  • added eggs (loads from config)
  • added player commands: [link]
  • added admin commands[link]
  •  option to enable/disable the fake items when fishing, mining and woodcutting  
  •  woodcutting  
  •  harvesting  
  •  item bags 
  •  welcome messages 
  •  $di command  
  •  small mining system 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.1 beta 1

Right, I have not had a lot of luck with my mining system (basically because I can't code :P) but since this update has many features that are completed and tested ithoughti'd release the beta now :)

warning: as stated above this is a beta, it has not got all the features of v1.1 and is probably buggy.

features: everything on the list above apart from mining.

Download: [link]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0  

Download:

with source       - [link]

without source   - [link]

edit: to compile your source you will need to replase your project file with this, sorry for any inconvenience :P

This version is a complete remake of my revision. I have tested everything and haven't found any bugs

• added Gift box's and Magic Scroll's
  • added Addison's law and marriage [link]
  • added Addison's and Apollo's Quest System [link]
  • added Jimymee's pet system [link]
  • added ananas' skill master [link]
  • added ananas' weapon effects [link]
  • added eggs (loads from config)
  • added player commands: [link]
  • added admin commands: [link]
  • added two fishing systems: (changeable through config)
ananas' fishing system    [link]
grazza's fishing system   [link]

everything so far has been tested and works

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.8.0

Changes:

• Fixed spells
  • Fixed effects
  • Fixed pet summon
  • Added a welcome message
  • Added skill master (not fully working yet)
  • added more player commands:
- News
- Rules
- Commands
- Admins
- topplayer
  • Added PK command

Download:

Megaupload

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.7.1

fixed the bug where characters start with maximum hp, tp and sp at 0 (this made it impossible to attack and you would die as soon as somethingattackedyou)

Download:

mediafire

I'll upload v0.7.2 asap. This version should fix all the bugs in v0.7.

Then I can get back to adding new features(eg. tile based fishing and mining) for v0.8.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.7 - DON'T DOWNLOAD, BUGGED

This version is pretty much stable now, I just need to test it all..... 

*cries out* HELP!!! *runs of stage*  XD

Changes:

• Added everything in xIFearlessIxx's Version
  • Added gift box's
  • Added Class configfile
  • Fixed some small bugs
  • Cleanedupandcommented(tomakeit easier toaddyourowncommands)talk.cpp

Download:

Mediafire

Megaupload

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.6

This should be the first usable version, It's still nowhere near stable but it's an improvement...

changes:

- a LOT of bug fixes, if I tried to name them all my brain would burst from over use (it's not actually that many, I'm just lazy :P)

Download:

Mega Upload

Media Fire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.5

Changes:

- added a mining system

- added a fishing system

- added #dismiss command

- added spell scrolls

- you can now edit the spell scrolls and eggs using the config file

Download:

MediaFire

MegaUpload

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.4

changes:

- a few small bug fixes

- added the newest version of the database manager

- added the #save command

- added optionsinconfig.initoenableor disable someofthefeaturesI'vepreviously added

Download

MediaFire

MegaUpload

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.3

changes:

- added the quest system by Addison and Apollo

- fixed the spawn location

Download:

Megaupload  - 100%

Mediafire     - 100%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.2:

I'v fixed most of the things that Blade posted about and just neatened up the whole thing in general. The next thing I'm working on is addingquests.

Changes:

- Fixed the configuration files

- Added a test account (password is "password")

- stopped the random numbers from appearing in the console whenever a player attacks.

- added the preist and law files to the project file

- changed the panda and skeleton commands so they're the right way round

to download use the links below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.1

Based on madao's rev.

Features: 

- everything in rev 189

- spells

- extra commands from madao's rev

- pet's

- law & marraige

- player commands

- 2 harvesting sysems (map and ini)

I dont take credit for any of the code in this revision, i just put it all together and compiled it.

Download:

- mediafire

- megaupload

credits:

- Sausage for EOserv

- Madao's Rev189

- Ananas for the harvesting system

- kenobi13 for his harvesting system

- Addison for law & marriage

- Dellkid for all the player commands Here

+ A lot more!

Note: Do not replace the configuration file, just edit it.

EDIT: I've uploaded an sql install file separately just in case anyone needs it.

You can get it here.

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47431 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

It works perfectly :P

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47435 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

If this works, this sounds like a great "middle-step" until Apollo's "actually full EO clone rev" comes out.

Notes so far:

1) There's an extra "d" in the config.ini file that makes it so config.extra.ini (and/or config.local.ini) doesn't get loaded, which causes a shitload of unnecessary warnings at startup.

2) You left 2 sqlite databases in there, one of which has an account you made in it, and one of which is mad old and doesn't have a few fields in it, probably the original Sausage DB.

3) Dell's extended admin commands aren't in here.  But that's not a big problem considering most of them already exist in different forms and adding commands is like one of the easiest things to do anyway.

4) The glitch with Madao's source that causes direction numbers to be posted in the eoserv.exe client whenever someone attacks or casts a spell is still in here. Fix for that is here.

5) The Priest and Law.cpp files aren't included in the project file.  As such it's impossible to recompile this (if you need to add in your own commands or pet items, which also isn't included in here) without them.  They were packaged, just not saved within the project file. Right click on Sources>src>handlers and add Priest.cpp and Law.cpp.  You also still need to delete winres.rc from the project.

Otherwise, works perfectly! 

Also I like the map1 you put in there.  Totally using that as my new NPC testing grounds :)

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47441 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled
Blade posted: (29th Aug 2010 03:43 pm)

If this works, this sounds like a great "middle-step" until Apollo's "actually full EO clone rev" comes out.

Notes so far:

1) There's an extra "d" in the config.ini file that makes it so config.extra.ini (and/or config.local.ini) doesn't get loaded, which causes a shitload of unnecessary warnings at startup.

2) You left 2 sqlite databases in there, one of which has an account you made in it, and one of which is mad old and doesn't have a few fields in it, probably the original Sausage DB.

3) Dell's extended admin commands aren't in here.  But that's not a big problem considering most of them already exist in different forms and adding commands is like one of the easiest things to do anyway.

4) The glitch with Madao's source that causes direction numbers to be posted in the eoserv.exe client whenever someone attacks or casts a spell is still in here. Fix for that is here.

5) The Priest and Law.cpp files aren't included in the project file.  As such it's impossible to recompile this (if you need to add in your own commands or pet items, which also isn't included in here) without them.  They were packaged, just not saved within the projectfile. Rightclick on Sources>src>handlers and add Priest.cpp and Law.cpp.  You also still need to delete winres.rc from the project.

Otherwise, works perfectly! 

Also I like the map1 you put in there.  Totally using that as my new NPC testing grounds :)

Thank you for pointing all this out :)
I'll start making the changes now, ill update the top post when I'm done. Also the law and priest files are in handlers, you should be able to compile just fine.

Next step is Adding the quest system :D 

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47442 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

They weren't in what I downloaded, I had to manually add them from the src>handlers directory.

edit:

6) I think you forgot a little something in the pets code.  I can kill my own pet. :'( Go to 6. Example Codes in the OP of this thread.

7) Dell's Panda/Skelly Skin mixup is still in here.  Just switch the SKIN_PANDA and SKIN_SKELETON around in Talk.cpp.

if(arguments[0] == "p")

{

this->player->character->race = SKIN_PANDA;

Database_Result callbackdata;

this->player->character->Refresh();

}

if(arguments[0] == "s")

{

this->player->character->race = SKIN_SKELETON;

}

if(arguments[0] == "panda")
                    {
                        this->player->character->race = SKIN_PANDA;
                    }
                    if(arguments[0] == "skeleton")
                    {
                        this->player->character->race = SKIN_SKELETON;
                    }

This is how those commands should look.  In your download, SKIN_PANDA and SKIN_SKELETON are reversed.
13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47444 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

ey whenever i recompile your rev i get these errors

-------------- Build: MYSQL+SQLITE in eoserv ---------------

Linking console executable: ..\eoserv.exe

..\obj\Release\src\eoclient.o:eoclient.cpp:(.text+0x103e): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Priest(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

..\obj\Release\src\eoclient.o:eoclient.cpp:(.text+0x106f): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Law(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

..\obj\Release\src\eoserver.o:eoserver.cpp:(.text+0x923): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Law(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

..\obj\Release\src\eoserver.o:eoserver.cpp:(.text+0x971): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Priest(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)

4 errors, 0 warnings

---
Live and let live. Hurt but do not kill. Finish what you start. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47448 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled
darthbite posted: (29th Aug 2010 08:32 pm)

..\obj\Release\src\eoclient.o:eoclient.cpp:(.text+0x103e): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Priest(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

..\obj\Release\src\eoclient.o:eoclient.cpp:(.text+0x106f): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Law(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

..\obj\Release\src\eoserver.o:eoserver.cpp:(.text+0x923): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Law(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

..\obj\Release\src\eoserver.o:eoserver.cpp:(.text+0x971): undefined reference to `EOClient::Handle_Priest(PacketFamily, PacketAction, PacketReader&, int)'

4 errors, 0 warnings

:o blade was right, the files aren't in the project :p

just right click on the handlers folder in code blocks and click add files, add law.cpp and preist.cpp
if you can't, just wait 5 mins, v0.2 is uploading now. All I've done is made most of the changes Blade Pointed out.

EDIT:
mediafire - 100%
13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47449 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

waiting for you to upload...

edit on mediafire it says: the file you are trying to download is temporally not available

ty the megaupload download works

---
Live and let live. Hurt but do not kill. Finish what you start. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47450 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled
darthbite posted: (29th Aug 2010 08:32 pm)

4 errors, 0 warnings

That's what happened when I realized Law.cpp and Priest.cpp weren't in the project file.
13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47454 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

I keep getting this error :/

--- 08/29/10 18:13:05 ---

[WRN] Configuration file not found: 0
[ERR] Client caused an exception and was closed: 127.0.0.1.
[ERR] Logic Error: basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47457 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

That's something to do with the MySQL files.  Can't help you there, SQLite user here since MySQL just doesn't have good windows support.

Search around a bit.  I hear it most often comes up when you're using non-matching MySQL files.

Another thing is, and I don't know if this is something I'm not thinking of or if it's a problem with the source but all of my players respawn when they die on map 1, x 1, y 1, regardless of anything I do to home.ini.

When they're created, they spawn in the map that they're supposed to, but when they die it's always 1, 1, 1.

Also I can't assign homes to anyone through the database and, since the inn NPC's never worked, I can't do that either.

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47458 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

Hmmm, idk if this will help but this is my # DATABASE # segment.

### DATABASE ###

## DBType (string)
# Database type (mysql or sqlite)
DBType = mysql

## DBHost (string)
# MySQL hostname / SQLite filename
DBHost = freesql.org

## DBUser (string)
# Database username (MySQL only)
DBUser = XXXXXXXXXX

## DBPass (string)
# Database password (MySQL only)
DBPass = XXXXXXXXXX

## DBName (string)
# Database name (MySQL only)
DBName = XXXXXXXXXXXXX

## DBPort (number)
# Database port (MySQL only)
# Leave at 0 to use the library default
DBPort = 0

Thanks also.

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47460 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

Well, first of all I don't know if "freesql.org" by itself is right, but also I mean I've seen it before referenced as something to do with the MySQL.dll files.

Search around.

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47461 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled
Blade posted: (29th Aug 2010 10:41 pm)

That's something to do with the MySQL files.  Can't help you there, SQLite user here since MySQL just doesn't have good windows support.

Search around a bit.  I hear it most often comes up when you're using non-matching MySQL files.

Another thing is, and I don't know if this is something I'm not thinking of or if it's a problem with the source but all of my players respawn when they die on map 1, x 1, y 1, regardless of anything I do to home.ini.

When they're created, they spawn in the map that they're supposed to, but when they die it's always 1, 1, 1.

Also I can't assign homes to anyone through the database and, since the inn NPC's never worked, I can't do that either.

I've just realised that the database doesn't have spawnmap spawny and spawz columns. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I'll check the source code now to see what it does when a character dies and edit this post with my results asap.

EDIT: This is all I've managed to find:
the characters spawn location is the spawn location from home.ini of that characters Home.

So the code looks like its processing the info from the home string the server makes for each character but I don't know if its changing that string to whatever the database says. For me when I change the home for a character the home field onthe chars paperdoll is still blank so that suggests that the server doesn't read the home from the database. 
ill have another look at the code and see if it does

note: I'm still a beginner at c++ so i might be interpreting this code the wrong way :P
13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #47462 Re: EOserv rev 189 Compiled

Well the database never had a spawnmap/spawnx/spawny column...

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 ... 28 29 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > lewis999's EOserv rev 189