EOSERV Forum > Lounge > eotrainer?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
eotrainer?
Post #148016 eotrainer?

hey I asked a few people where I should download an eotrainer and they said to just google it, i did and i only found one that was posted in 09 lol, can someone give me a good link for a proper eotrainer? im mining on angels and just want to hold infinite weight =D.

---
Im from the hard knock life/ that all black life/ making sales on a mountain bike yeah thats that
crack life/ break a whole one down/ and sell'em all nicks/ couple days later four door six/ love to
let the semi spray/ every days a henny day/ fuck it they gon charge you like you an adult anyway/
just look at those that took a nap/ they put you on the road to riches nigga aint no looking back.
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148017 Re: eotrainer?

l0l u srs. are you talking about the EOtrainer.exe by Jamie? It seriously isn't hard to find and it wouldn't work on Angels Client regardless due to the fact it only works on the original EO client. I mean unless you use the original eo client..

11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148018 Re: eotrainer?

oh rly? thats messed, thts what a few people told me to get..

---
Im from the hard knock life/ that all black life/ making sales on a mountain bike yeah thats that
crack life/ break a whole one down/ and sell'em all nicks/ couple days later four door six/ love to
let the semi spray/ every days a henny day/ fuck it they gon charge you like you an adult anyway/
just look at those that took a nap/ they put you on the road to riches nigga aint no looking back.
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148019 Re: eotrainer?

It's fairly easy to find it on google I believe it's uploaded on mediafire/rapidshare? As EOtrainer.exe, But yeah you'd have to use the original eo client. So you can't use the angels client to do the weight hack.

11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148020 Re: eotrainer?

dam that sucks, do you know what i need then? because people mine with me dont stop untill they want and i gotta keep junking ores to keep mining

---
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148022 Re: eotrainer?

Perhaps they use the trainer or a hack client I'm not aware of any to be honest. I would link you to the trainer but I don't want to not find a proper one and get you any viruses if any.

11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148027 Re: eotrainer?

thats ok i already searched up jamies lol thanks for the help. 

---
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148029 Re: eotrainer?

Anytime, also by the way alot of Antivirus programs have detected it as having a trojan. But it doesn't.

11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148031 Re: eotrainer?

okie ill be sure to check tht

---
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148049 Re: eotrainer?

I believe most trainers just check for the window title.

At one point on Endless Edge; someone stated that they HexEDITED the title of the window the trainer searches for so they could use it on Endless edge. This was a long time ago.

However, i could be wrong.  Just throwing some ideas out there :>

11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148050 Re: eotrainer?

Yes it is true on angel reborn if you use eo trainer you speed faster

To do it you have to delete Angel reborn.exe and replace Endless.exe with it.

EO TRAINER LINK (what i use)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjmommymxi3/EOtrainer%20(all%20versions).rar

---
Karma Points are like cookies! *_*
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148052 Re: eotrainer?

Actually,You can use EOtrainer on Multi-cilent.

So if that server have a Multi-cilent in it's folder.You're good to go.

---
._.
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148080 Re: eotrainer?

thanks for all the help guys, finally figured it out =D

---
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148082 Re: eotrainer?

Ángels Reborn got default EO graphics. So just use the normal client and put addons into that client + run EOtrainer. that will work.

11 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #148083 Re: eotrainer?

yea thats wut i ended up doing, works like a charm.

---
11 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > eotrainer?