EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV 0.6.0
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
EOSERV 0.6.0
Post #128581 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

oh oops lol well i actually just did that because I edited them it was originally long sentences and I just shortened them up into more than one sentence

---
Endless Society Web : EndlessSociety.co.cc
      Forums : EndlessSociety-Forums.co.cc
            *Coming in April*
12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128584 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

If you have file extensions hidden, select "All Files" in the Save As dialog in notepad, and it won't automatically add the .txt file extension.

12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128585 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

Good release Sausage. In your opinion, how stable is this revision and is the EO+ system equal/better than Vodkas EO+ system?

Thanks in advance.

12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128587 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0
Cam posted: (4th Feb 2012, 07:24 am)

Good release Sausage. In your opinion, how stable is this revision and is the EO+ system equal/better than Vodkas EO+ system?

Thanks in advance.

It's been left running idly for almost a week without any more random crashing since the SLN problem was fixed, but it only takes one mistake in an obscure place to cause problems for busy servers.

The quest system in EOSERV isn't much different from the one in Vodka, though it does already have a lot more flexibility with hidden/disabled attributes, auto-start quest, state goal specification, the StatXXX() rules, custom end states; and that list is going to keep getting longer.

12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128705 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

All problems solved after much trouble shooting thanks for the help everyone

---
            *Coming in April*
12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128868 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

I'm still trying to get these new rules to work for me, but they just break my quest rather then actually working, can somebody tell me if I'm adding them in right?. I want the rule to make them come back when there a higher level, so I'm guessing I would use  StatIs()/ level? 

---
If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128886 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0
Minerva posted: (5th Feb 2012, 05:26 pm)

I'm still trying to get these new rules to work for me, but they just break my quest rather then actually working, can somebody tell me if I'm adding them in right?. I want the rule to make them come back when there a higher level, so I'm guessing I would use  StatIs()/ level? 

Edit:
Should be like

• StatIs(level, 10) - This means you must be level 10 to do the quest no higher or lower
  • StatGreater(level, 10) - This mean Level 11+ Can do this quest

Hope this is what you meant!

---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #128899 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0
Standard posted: (5th Feb 2012, 06:27 pm)

Minerva posted: (5th Feb 2012, 05:26 pm)

Edit:
Should be like

• StatIs(level, 10) - This means you must be level 10 to do the quest no higher or lower
  • StatGreater(level, 10) - This mean Level 11+ Can do this quest

Hope this is what you meant!

and do not forget

rule StatLess("level", 10) goto YouToNewby
 -Means if you are under level 10 it will take you to the state YouToNewby which there you can tell the player that he needs to level more and then end the quest.
12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #129550 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

Has anyone created pets that can atk yet? Because I was really hoping to be able to add companions that follow you around and help you with quests.

---
            *Coming in April*
12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #129555 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

wow sausage, good release. also, was hard to learn how to create commands, but new system is cool :D

12 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #130007 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

So I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but talking with Reemus after having him upgrade to 6.0 it seems the server doesn't update the pubfiles to the client. Anyone else have this issue ?? 

---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
12 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #130031 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0
kodyt posted: (11th Feb 2012, 01:01 am)

So I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but talking with Reemus after having him upgrade to 6.0 it seems the server doesn't update the pubfiles to the client. Anyone else have this issue ?? 

Nope my pub files are doing great, though I have the server turned off before I save the pub files. Then I turn eoserv back on and as I am logging into eo, the pub files get updated. I'm not sure if that pub command thing works, if your talking about that I don't know, sorry.
12 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #130598 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

Well, I had 3 different users whose pub files did not copy correctly to their client pub folders. I do not know what is causing this, but I do not have this issue with my previous server revision. I'm not actually using the release, though KodyT, I'm using rev302 compiled source code. Also, I noticed that quests do not register that i have collected all needed items if I spawn them into my inventory to test the quest. I must first leave the map in order for any change to occur with the quest npc. Has anyone else noticed this? Or was this done on purpose? I can spawn items and trigger the next state just fine on my previous revision.

Edit: Also, yes I did notice while attempting to use $repub, it crashed my server. So there could be an issue with the command, or it's not working yet. I'm sure Sausage knows.

---
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will. There is no law
beyond do what thou wilt. 93/93
12 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #136508 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

Okay, i just have a few questions about the new package.

1. i have an issue where the server doesn't follow my map properties. and this only took affect after i had pretty much transferred everything over to 0.6.0

2. i noticed that you have the cmdprotect.admin.ini, and my only issue with it is that my admins cannot warp TO me.. is there a way i could edit this?

Other than that i am absolutely loving every aspect of the new one, its so much better organized and easier to use to customize.

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #136752 Re: EOSERV 0.6.0

the jail command disconects players

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV 0.6.0