EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Official Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Official Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow
Post #77881 Official Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

Hello everyone, I'm posting this so people will understand EOSERV better.

I no longer fully suggest people to use Apollo's EO Vodka as Sausage has catched up and its obsolete and no longer updated.

You could also use the Latest Revision which can be found by clicking the hyperlink.

Because R196 > is Sausage remaking the EOServ base example removing AngelScript? adding NOSCRIPT etc so its diffrent from < R196

You should not try use most of the revs released because people push people to add stuff and it gets often very bugged. When you get more experienced with EOServ you can try to take out code and make your own server :P

You may not use SEOSE anymore. It has been backdoored. I am going to put the backdoor command here so people will not use it. #nt27kk_nfa0-11njk 301

Please don't come and complain on this thread about your errors, I've posted the basic info here. If you cant read then you should not be around these forums. One of the reasons im posting this is because I'm tired of 12 year olds not knowing what to do.

~ Services ~

Desmond Taylors EO VODKA VPS [24/7] Project - this no longer holds.

Wildsurvivals may-to-come VPS service - This is yet unknown if hes going to do this. Be sure to check on the thread regulary!

~ Guides ~

Compiling Guide by Digitx [VERY USEFUL] - This is how I learned to compile, newguy suggested me it :P

EO+ Guide by Apollo [VERY USEFUL] - This is the thing for you who want to make your own quests! But remember you got to have EO+ :)

// For C++ guides, there is alot of guides on the internet, or you can go through eoserv and attempt stuff and learn the code by yourself. You must also be good with EO C++ before being able to code EOServ independent.

~ Pre-Made Revs ~

Lewis R189 (HP/Scroll bug fixed) ((Thanks to Casoni)) // I do not suggest people using this, its very buggy and most shit dont work like i said above, people rushed him.

Insominiacs R189 (2011) // I dont either suggest people using this, its very buggy, if you pickup drop for example it'll crash server. Suggested for harvesting codes.

Insominiacs R189 (2010) // This is somewhat stable but there is some code you should remove, because it'll mention Insoms game E.N.

Addisons BU Source (R189)  // This is a very well done rev but its Quest System is incomplete, and will get you Logic_String error, so you wont be able to use it unless your a experienced EOServer to know what todo.

Lolss Super Serv Source (R189) // This is a version which actually uses Fearless version but it's altered. I dont really care but you can find more info on the thread.

Madaos Source (R189) // I dont really know much about this exept for that it contains spells. Spells are included in the latest revision but this one has for <196.

~ Bug Fixes ~

Clives Law Bob Bug - This bug crashes your server using Law Bob bug so Clives crasher can make accounts with numbers and crash your server.

Welcome.cpp Bug - This bug crashes your server when a Welcome packet is missed, i didnt understand it but Kenobi showed me it. Either way i patched it on my server

Also you need afterwards remove ! from if (!this->player->character)  or your server will crash as soon someone loggs in. (Fixed in R196)

~ Released Codes ~

Weapon Effects - Now this is cool stuff, If you put a animation id + a weapon you can perform awesome effects when you hit npcs. This was originally made by Ananas, but you know how he can be.

Event and Join - This is a very good event code, example: $event 2 30 30, Server Event started at map 2 x 30 y 30, type #join to participate!

NPC Vocab - This will make your NPC talk at random times!

Mining System w/ Exp - This is also cool stuff! You can also copy paste and rename some stuff to make Woodcutting and Fishing too! Addison actually made this originally ages ago for BU :P

Ananas Fishing System - This is a basic "Fishing" system made by Ananas, it could be made into woodcutting or mining too!

Jimmyee's Pet System - This is what i use but me and Hollow have re-done ours alot! But this is the basic one i would suggest people to add (Keep in mind R189, this doesnt support newer revs)

Newguys Temporary Potion Buffering
- This boosts stat of your choice for a ammount of time! If you find any errors please post them there and not here :P Personally i think this is awesome because ive tested it too!

Addisons Law & Marriage - This will allow you to marry a player :P But i think it got errors and you know Addison, hes lazy for everything so i dont think he'll fix it but im not sure

Ananas Quests - Because the real EO+ thread Addison posted is messed up and hes to "lazy" to fix it. Keep in mind this has nothing todo with EO+ and is useful if you understand it!

Kenobis Advanced Harvesting (with dmg) - This is a nice feature, while your players harvest they got a chance to hurt themselves! :P

Kenobis Statusbar Warning - This will announce all players via the status bar at the bottom of your GUI. Like ShowHint on EO+

Kenobis Item Levelreq Fix - This will fix bugs for level required items such as helms :P

Kenobis On/Off Acc Reg
- This is a good feature incase you have your server on and testing features and don't want people to come online

Ananas Skillmaster
- This will let you setup a Skillmaster to learn your players spells!

Book Code - This will let you view a players info by typing #fo <playername> or whatever you renamed it into!

Did i forgot something awesome? Please if so post below :P

You can also find tons of codes posted on the threads where people who have made Pre-Made Revs, one person for an example is Insomniac (:

Keep in mind all of the current codes above are for < R196

UPDATED 27/5 - 12

---

I sincerely apologize for my posts from when I was 12.
12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77882 Re: Offical EOSERV Thread

thats a pretty good topic to release hope to see it finished and i think a lot of people can agree that seose should be given up by others by now.

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77883 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow 12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77884 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

For anannas weapon effects i think you should use this topic https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/11317 because he removed some of the code and put "Code it yourself"

---
Siggy
12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77886 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

Very nice thread :)

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DFVzxsEUc
12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77887 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

Thank you, im going to continue tomorrow, off to sleep now.

---

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77981 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

good guide, but the eo-vodka is not open source, this is bad :(

@offtopic: title is wrong lol.

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77983 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow
Dough posted: (15th May 2011 03:22 pm)

Why do you need open source so bad? Half you guys dont even know how to compile, seriously. Vodka is perfect for you guys. You cant have everything all of the sudden, you gotta build your way up.
---

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77984 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow
iSnow posted: (15th May 2011 03:23 pm)

Why do you need open source so bad? Half you guys dont even know how to compile, seriously. Vodka is perfect for you guys. You cant have everything all of the sudden, you gotta build your way up.
i need opensource because i wanna translate to Portuguese (Brazilian) and add pets and another commands.

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77985 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow
Dough posted: (15th May 2011 03:28 pm)

i need opensource because i wanna translate to Portuguese (Brazilian) and add pets and another commands.

You're telling me you want to translate EOServ into brazillian? Lol not gonna happen, very stupid and why would you even do that? If you want your players to play eo Brazilian tell them to change their client settings.

---

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #77986 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

You cant, You need a data editor.

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #78093 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow
iSnow posted: (15th May 2011 03:29 pm)

Dough posted: (15th May 2011 03:28 pm)

You're telling me you want to translate EOServ into brazillian? Lol not gonna happen, very stupid and why would you even do that? If you want your players to play eo Brazilian tell them to change their client settings.

i wanna add the messages to brazilian, in my server (EOServBR), the messages are english an brazilian

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #78136 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

Meh D; why did you share the event code i sent :/

Nvm has already been posted somewhere xD

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #78176 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

Update//BUMP

---

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #79382 Re: Offical Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow

You left out Bankheads command list.

12 years, 49 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Official Ultimate EOSERV Thread by Snow